Getting Serious about Change.
You know the models and you have all the tools to help you make it through the day with ADHD, but you're struggling to make real, long-term change in your life. Somewhere between studying the conditions of ADHD and the time between your alarm clock ringing in the morning and your head hitting the pillow at night, not much is changing.
My hunch is that this sounds pretty familiar. It's a common refrain in my coaching groups: I understand all the principles and practices, but when I get home, it all flies out the window.
Now, is the time to for Accountability Group Coaching!
An opportunity to learn about your life with ADHD and connect with others who accept and understand you.
It's a forum for specific, practical problem solving, through practice and reflection, for making change through iteration over ten weeks all with the help of your peers seeking to do the same.
This is your ADHD Group.
Register for Summer 2018 Accountability Groups is now closed.
We'll be announcing Fall groups toward the end of the summer. If you'd like to be informed as soon as the fall schedule is released, join the waitlist below.Thank you!
What Your Group Asks of You
Changing your life is not easy. There is no course, no book, no magic elixir that can make you change without you personally showing up and doing the work. But if you’re tired of not seeing change in your life, it’s time to try something new. Here’s what your group will ask of you:
- Commitment. You’ll be expected to show up each week. If emergency takes you out of the call, you’ll be expected to catch up as soon as you can by listening to the weekly recording.
- Participation. You’ll be expected to share your story — your struggles and your successes — and to engage with your peers about theirs. In this group, your experience has the power to make you both a teacher and a student.
- Action. This group is more than a simple weekly call. You’ll be expected to work on your change between sessions, to practice the behavior you want to change in your life, and to report on your progress each week.
What You Ask of Me
As an ADHD coach, I have years of experience helping individuals struggling to find peace with their ADHD and develop living systems to support that peace.
In Accountability Groups, I help you build structure around being accountable to one another in a way that reduces stress and judgment, but encourages the gentle pressure of action. I help you to understand how your ADHD is impacting your choices and objectives, and I facilitate discussions that are flexible, but focused. I help the group adapt to changing needs over time and build the communication structure to support them.
By joining a coaching group you’re committing to:
- 8 weekly 1-1.5 hour online calls with your group
- One individual coaching session with me
- Group text message to encourage between-meeting communication and regular accountability updates
Here’s what you can expect in a weekly session.
- Individual updates from each member, a weekly review of successes and challenges
- Group discussion, planning, and assistance with setting intentions for each week for new accomplishments and growth
Join a Group. Find your Path. Get Moving.
If you’re struggling to find hope, you feel like you’ve tried everything with little success, it’s time to try something new. Open yourself to the wisdom and experience of your peers and join one of my small coaching groups!