"The more you have, the more you are occupied. The less you have, the more free you are."
- Mother Teresa
Clutter affects many aspects of our lives. How we live in our homes, how productive we are at work, how we manage our time. It simply affects our quality of life. When we have less clutter in our spaces and in our minds, we gain clarity. And we gain freedom, freedom to focus our energy on what matters most to us.
I loved doing the series on Organizing with ADHD! It’s something that I feel very passionate about, not because I necessarily love to organize, but because I found a way to do it that’s not overwhelming.
I love to hear my client's voice change when they realize this is something they can do and that it’s not impossible! The voice changes from desperation to hope and optimism. What a difference!
We dedicated several podcasts and blog posts around how to take back control of your space.
Here is a quick summary of each one in case you missed them:
From Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast
- The Secret to Organizing With ADHD
- 3 Reasons Why Your Organizing Efforts Are Not Working
- How to Get Your Family Involved with Organizing
- Listener Organizing Q & A
- 5 Minute Tech Tasks for Getting and Staying Organized
From Taking Control: The ADHD Blog
- 3 Tips to Get Your Organizing Projects Started
- Take Control of Your Clutter
- The Secret to Understanding Organization
- Organize in 15 Minutes or Less
Coming Up Next Week: I am very excited to be sharing with you the newest program at Take Control ADHD! Hint: It has to do with Organizing Your Space Your Way!
Until Next Time,