ADHD can get in the way of you succeeding in college, but it doesn’t have to! As scary as going to school can be, it is also a wonderful place to shine. If you understand the way your brain works under these new pressures of meeting deadlines and studying for exams, you too can make college work for you.
We dedicated several podcasts and blog posts around The ADHD Student so you can make this upcoming school year the best yet!
Here is a quick summary of each one just in cased you missed them:
From Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast
- Easing the Transition To College
- Anxiety and The ADHD Student
- Great Tech for Greater Efficiency in School
- 5 Tips to Study Smarter
From Taking Control: The ADHD Blog
- Back to School: Getting Your Schedule Right!
- “I don’t have time to exercise” - 10 Tips on Fitting Exercise into your Daily Schedule
- From a Teacher's Perspective: Helping Your Child Succeed in School with ADHD
- Social Anxiety and ADHD
- Best Ways to Prepare for Exams
Until Next Time….