Take Control with Free ADHD Downloads

Have you ever bought organizing products and realized later that they don’t work for you or your space? Or you decide to sort through a pile of papers, but because you had no idea what to keep, you just stopped working on the project all together? Do you think that meal planning is too stressful and not worth trying? What about getting out of the door on time, are you constantly running ten minutes late everywhere you go? 

Well if any of these examples ring true, you are not alone! Sometimes getting started is the hardest part when trying a new strategy. Along with our blog and podcast, Take Control ADHD has another great resource for you, free downloads! We have a variety of different guides to help you organize your time, space, meals, and even your next vacation! I encourage you to continue to visit as we add new resources to help you take control of your ADHD. 

Available Downloads:

Avoid These Five Organizing Mistakes Plus Five Organizing Worksheets - Organizing is not about perfection or what you see in a magazine. Organizing is about finding what you need, when you need it. To get you started, here are five important organizing mistakes to avoid, plus five organizing worksheets. 

Sorting Through the Paper Chaos - How to Decide What’s Most Important - We typically only retrieve 20% of what we file, which means the other 80% is stuff we don’t really need. The fact is we keep too much paper, and the problem is, many of us don’t know what’s most important. Here is a guide to help you sort through the paper chaos and decide what to keep and what to let go of.  

ADHD-Friendly Meal Planning Kit - Meal planning makes sense, it can save you time and money; however, not all plans are easy to follow. Here are some tips to making meal planning simple, so you actually do it! The kit includes a master list of meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a weekly calendar, and a grocery list. 

Three Important Strategies for Being on Time - Are you constantly running 10-15 minutes behind? The feeling of being rushed causes stress and anxiety. It’s not the best way to start off your next appointment. To ease frustration, here are three important strategies to getting you out the door on time. 

Vacation Planning Checklist - Going on vacation and worried you may forget something? It happens to all of us at some point. Make your vacation stress-free with the vacation planning checklist. It includes everything, from to pack to what to do when you come home! 

Organizing the Holidays - This seasonal checklist is a great way to start the holiday season in control. It’s a countdown on what to do and when to do it, and allows plenty of room for your own customization. Let the holiday season be filled with love and joy instead of stress and chaos. 

If you are new to Take Control ADHD, I recommend checking out the Getting Started page, where you can learn more about how these resources can help and many more offerings. If you have any questions, please contact me directly

Until Next Time,

Nikki