Sorting Through the Paper Chaos

PaperChaos.jpg
PaperChaos.jpg

Sorting Through the Paper Chaos

0.00

We typically only retrieve 20% of what we file, which means the other 80% we don’t really need. The fact is we keep too much paper but the problem is many of us don't know what’s most important. Here is a guide to help you sort through the paper chaos and know how to decide what to keep and what you can let go of. 

Add To Cart