It’s Q & A day! From hyperfocus to distraction, information clutter to productivity at work, we power through your queries with our thoughts, strategies, and recommendations. Thanks to everyone who wrote in with your organizing ADHD questions. This week we’re taking on:
- What's the best body double strategy?
- How do you decide where and how to house things?
- I don't have enough time to devote hours to organizing!
- How do I set up routines that endure in the long term?
- How do I nurture myself without going too far into hyperfocus?
- I stay home while the family is at work/school all day. How do I not resent their messes when they leave?
- Overwhelmed at work: how do I manage account management demands?
- Information overload! Should I stress about disorganized journals and digital clutter?
- How do I help my high school son remember and submit homework on time without organizing on his behalf?
- How do I help my preteen with organizing fundamentals and managing/estimating time?
Links & Notes