According to our guests today, over five million women go undiagnosed, or misdiagnosed, yet live with ADHD. While the patterns and outcomes of a life with ADHD between men and women are similar — particularly as they age — the underlying reasons and conditions for diagnosis for women are unique.
This week on the show, founders of ADHD Women’s Palooza, Terry Matlen and Linda Roggli, join us to share their experience working with adult women with ADHD. The Women’s Palooza pulls women together from around the world to serve as resources for one another; therapists, coaches, educators, and physicians. The event occurs online from February 6-11, 2017, registration available now!
Links & Notes
- The Queen of Distraction by Terry Matlen
- Survival Tips for Women with ADHD by Terry Matlen
- Queens of Distraction — Online Coaching Program
- Women with ADD/ADHD Facebook Group
- Terry on Facebook — ADDConsults
- Terry on Twitter — @ADDConsults