Does any of this sound familiar?
Paper clutter is frustrating and stressful. It takes away your time and space, and can even cost you money. Are you O-V-E-R-W-H-E-L-M-E-D with paper in your home or office? Are you not sure where to start or how to finish? How do you set up a system that works? Do you need something ADHD-friendly that works for you and not against you? I have a solution!
The Paper Solution: An ADHD Guide to Organizing Your Paper
My newest online course is designed to break down your paper challenges into clear steps.
You will learn:
- How to approach your paper from an ADHD perspective, without fear or anxiety.
- An ADHD-friendly approach to planning your paper journey and build a simple system that means something to you.
- What you need to keep and what you can send straight to recycling.
- How to develop a system for managing your paper that you can believe in.
- What it takes to go paperless and see some great paperless tools in action in our bonus materials.
Here is what you can expect from this program:
- Short segments of tutorial video carefully describing each step of the paper process totaling 3.5 hours of quality instruction.
- Transcripts of all the video material to help you cement new concepts and review easily.
- No new forms or paper to print out! We don't want to add more paper to your life!
- Forums at the end of each lesson for questions, comments, and new ideas you want to share or review with others.
To celebrate the launch of this new online course, it is available right now for only $97.00!
This discounted price will only available through the end of December, so don’t wait to take control of your paper once and for all!
Until Next Time,