Drowning in Paper Piles?
Paper clutter is frustrating and stressful.
It takes away your time and space, and can even cost you money.
- Are you O-V-E-R-W-H-E-L-M-E-D with paper in your home or office?
- Are you not sure where to start or how to finish?
- How do you set up a system that works?
- Do you need something ADHD-friendly that works for you and not against you?
I have a solution!
The Paper Solution:
An ADHD Guide to Organizing Your Paper
This online course is designed to break down your paper challenges into four clear steps.
You will learn:
- How to approach your paper from an ADHD perspective, without fear or anxiety.
- An ADHD-friendly approach to planning your paper journey and build a simple system that means something to you.
- What you need to keep and what you can send straight to recycling.
- How to develop a system for managing your paper that you can believe in.
- What it takes to go paperless and see some great paperless tools in action in our bonus materials.
Here is what you can expect from this program:
- Short segments of tutorial video carefully describing each step of the paper process totaling 3.5 hours of quality instruction.
- Transcripts of all the video material to help you cement new concepts and review easily.
- No new forms or paper to print out! We don't want to add more paper to your life!
- Forums at the end of each lesson for questions, comments, and new ideas you want to share or review with others.
Thank you for your time and attention..