Are you ready for a change in your life?
Has something inspired you to begin making different choices? When clients first start working with me, they have a pretty good idea of the areas they want to work on.
They are ready to take action and they are inspired.
The excitement gets them started but we have to be realistic....
- Change is hard.
- Change is uncomfortable.
There will be times during the journey that you feel stuck. Maybe, you are not seeing the progress fast enough or you begin to doubt yourself, is this really worth it?
To get unstuck, we have to look back at our motivation of when we first started.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- What was your motivation to begin with?
- What is it that you really want?
- How is your life going to change if this happens?
- Has something changed since you first announced this new goal?
- What's gotten in your way?
- What can you do now that is different than before?
- What extra support do you need?
- Who do you need to connect with?
- What will inspire you to take that first step again?
- How am I going to remember how important this is to me?
Most people don't take the time to reflect on what's really go on and think through what to do next, hopefully these questions will give you some new insight.
A lot of the work I do with my clients is figuring out what their vision is for the future and how we can get them closer to it. If you are looking for extra support, don't be afraid to reach out.
CLICK HERE To learn more about my coaching services.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your time and attention...