What We Know About ADHD
- ADHD is not about just trying harder.
- ADHD doesn’t mean you can’t do something.
- ADHD is not a "made-up" condition.
- ADHD is medical disorder.
- ADHD is not an excuse, but it is an explanation of certain behaviors.
- ADHD symptoms can be greatly reduced with treatment.
- ADHD does not have to stop anyone from achieving their dreams.
As a part of building awareness for ADHD, I have discussed the danger of undiagnosed ADHD, where to go in case you think you might have ADHD, "imposter syndrome," and many other topics. Below you will find a recap of everything I shared, plus two articles I had the privilege to be a part of.
Pyschcentral.com - Reducing One of the Most Painful Symptoms of ADHD
Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast
It has been an honor to bring this awareness to you and I hope you continue to learn, share, and keep spreading the word about what ADHD is and what it isn’t!
Thank you for your time and attention..