Do you want to improve your time management skills?
If the answer is yes, then make your calendar, your best friend! Whether the calendar is paper or electronic, it doesn't matter.
You can not be a good time manager without having a calendar, YOU TRUST!
You trust your calendar by getting into the habit of checking it EVERYDAY, paying attention and updating it when necessary.
Here are a few suggestions on how to make this a daily habit:
- Get into the routine of checking your calendar everyday.
- It’s more effective to introduce a new routine around something you are already doing to trigger your memory to do it.
- For example, every morning when you have a cup of coffee or are eating breakfast, check your calendar for the day.
- This gives you a good grasp of what’s ahead for the day.
- Do this again at lunch, to prepare for the afternoon.
- Again in the evening so you can prepare yourself for the next day.
- If needed, don’t just look at the day, but look ahead for the week.
- Doing this can be a great daily reminder and you won’t feel as though appointments or activities are sneaking up on you.
Thank you for your time and attention...